Are you tired of having wrinkles, fine lines, or aging skin? Turn back the clock with the help of Microneedling. This minimally invasive treatment is perfect for those who want smoother, younger, and firmer skin. Get in touch with Divine Cosmetic Enhancements in Maitland, FL, today for your Microneedling treatment.
What Is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a procedure where a qualified specialist opens up tiny holes in the top skin layer. After the specialist applies numbing cream, they then use a special device with needles for opening up the skin. This procedure encourages your skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin.
Why Is Microneedling Good for Your Skin?
Microneedling does a lot for your skin and overall appearance. For example, Microneedling can help with:
- Signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines
- Signs of damage such as scars, pockmarks, and stretch marks
- Signs of acne such as blackheads and acne itself
Besides these specific issues, Microneedling is beneficial overall for your skin. If you simply want refreshing, even, youthful, smoother, and firmer skin, Microneedling can help.
Why Is Microneedling Ideal as a Treatment?
With cosmetic treatments, you have a lot of different choices. However, Microneedling is one of the best. Why? Because it’s:
- Safe: Microneedling doesn’t usually have any real side effects except for some immediate redness that goes away after 24 hours.
- Quick: Microneedling often takes around an hour, so you don’t have to rearrange your schedule. Also, you’ll see the effects of the procedure within a few days.
- Painless: With the appropriate numbing cream, you’ll experience little to no pain during and after the procedure.
- Convenient: You don’t have any downtime afterward. You simply get it done and let the magic begin.
- Long-lasting: Microneedling often lasts for several weeks. While you should come in for follow-up appointments, you’ll find impressive results don’t just fade away.
Schedule your visit with us today. Call 407-219-0567 to get started.